This self drive family friendly trip is sure to awaken your senses as your absorb the magic of the island of Corsica. The trip encompasses fantastic views, visits to some of the best beaches on the island and the opportunity to partake in Via Feratta or Canyoning all based from the beautiful town of Saint Florent.
Situated off the south cost of France, Corsica is a beautifully diverse island with various fortress towns and simply stunning beaches that are only accessible by 4x4 or boat. All nestled amongst diverse wildlife and a laid back Mediterranean lifestyle.
As a young family ourselves we have created this family friendly adventure to balance the amount of driving with other activities that are sure to keep your little ones entertained.
A brief overview of the trip
Our next tour will run Sat 29th May – Sun 6th June 2021
Day 1&2 – Saturday & Sunday
The tour meets in Folkestone in preparation for our channel crossing using the Euro Tunnel. Using the tunnel allows us to enjoy a speedy crossing (only 35mins) and join straight onto the French motorways to continue our journey through France. Splitting the journey into two days allows for an overnight stop in France where there will be the option to join us for an evening meal and the chance to get to know the rest of the group. Before departing for the south coast of France we will provide you with a continental breakfast at the hotel. Upon arriving at Tulon, (time permitting) there will some time to explore and have a meal before embarking on the ferry and settling down for the night ready to arrive in Corsica the following morning.
Day 3-7 – Monday -Friday
During these 5 days you will have the opportunity to explore many of the diverse tracks of Corsica, accessing remote beaches and fantastic view point. We also set aside a couple of days for you to visit some of the historic sites on the island or partake in some extreme sports such as Via Ferrata or Canyoning.
Day 8 &9 – Saturday & Sunday
After disembarking from the ferry we begin our journey back to the UK again breaking the journey into 2 days allows us to have an overnight stop in France with a final (optional) group meal and breakfast.
Cost for 1 vehicle and up to 2 adults
2023 - £2795
2024 - £2895
Additional child supplement - £295
Additional adult supplement - £395
What’s included in the price:
· Fully supported tour from Folkestone, UK
· Female and Male tour operators for the whole duration of the trip
· Assistance in booking additional activities during your stay
· Advice on obtaining a French motorway toll pass
· Cross channel tunnel ticket for you and your vehicle
· 2 overnight stops in France with complimentary breakfast
· Overnight ferry to and from Corsica with an inside cabin
· 4 nights’ accommodation in Corsica in a Chalet with pool and facilities on site
What’s not included in the price:
· French motorway tolls ( approx. £200)
· Meals other than breakfast on the overnight stops
· Any excursions/ additional activities you wish to book.