This self drive family friendly trip is sure to awaken your senses as your absorb the beauty of the Italian Alps. The trip encompasses fantastic views, journeys through old military tunnels and to the highest driveable point in Europe. All based from the Val di Suza in Italy.
Situated in the Alps region of Italy, Val di Suza is one of the longest valleys of the Italian Alps and is a popular winter destination for skiers and snowboarders. Whereas throughout the summer, it plays host to down hill mountain biking and 4x4 travel all set against the stunning backdrop of the alpine region
As a young family ourselves we have created this family friendly adventure to balance the amount of driving with other activities that are sure to keep your little ones entertained.
A brief overview of the trip
Our next tours will run:
Sat 22nd -Sun 30th August 2020
Sat 21st – Sun 29th August 2021
Day 1&2 – Saturday & Sunday
The tour meets in Folkestone in preparation for our channel crossing using the Euro Tunnel. Using the tunnel allows us to enjoy a speedy crossing (only 35mins) and join straight onto the French motorways to continue our journey through France. Splitting the journey into two days allows for an overnight stop in France where there will be the option to join us for an evening meal and the chance to get to know the rest of the group. Before departing for the Val di Suza we will provide you with a continental breakfast at the hotel.
Day 3-7 – Monday -Friday
During these 5 days you will have the opportunity to explore many of the high level routes throughout the Italian Alps including old military routes and the highest vehicular accessible point in Europe. We also set aside a couple of days for you to partake in a high wire course or undertake some further mountain drives.
Day 8 &9 – Saturday & Sunday
We begin our journey back to the UK, again breaking the journey into 2 days allows us to have an overnight stop in France with a final (optional) group meal and breakfast.
Cost for 1 vehicle and up to 2 adults - £2295
Additional child supplement - £295
Additional adult supplement - £395
What’s included in the price:
· Fully supported tour from Folkestone, UK
· Female and Male tour operators for the whole duration of the trip
· Assistance in booking additional activities during your stay
· Advice on obtaining a French motorway toll pass
· Cross channel tunnel ticket for you and your vehicle
· 2 overnight stops in France with complimentary breakfast
· 6 nights accommodation in a hotel in Sauze d'Olux with complimentary breakfast
N.B. the rooms booked have a maximum occupancy of 4. Larger parties will be split across 2 rooms.
What’s not included in the price:
· French motorway tolls ( approx. £200)
· Meals other than breakfast (Option to upgrade to half board at additional cost)
· Any excursions/ additional activities you wish to book